locations islamabad : Residential area in Islamabad is divided into sectors, each identified by a letter of the English alphabet ( currently from D to I ) and a number, these sectors are further divided into 4 sub-sectors. each residential sector has its own main market known as markaz and some other well known commercial , strategic , center of learnings , services providing centers and industrial locations of islamabad are given here for the user convience
- Jinnah Super Market
- Karachi Company/G-9 Markaz
- Super Market
- Sitara Market
- Blue Area
- Peshawar Moore
- G-10 Markaz
- G-11 Markaz
- F-10 Markaz
- F-11 Markaz
- G-8 Markaz -mainly second hand automobiles market
- I-8 Markaz
- I-9 Markaz
- I-10 Markaz
- I-11 Markaz
- D sector, underdeveloped , location near the margalla hills islamabad
- E sector , numbered from E-6 to E-18 , foreigners and diplomatic personnals are housed here , campuses of three Defense universities , Bahria , Air and national Defence University .
- F sector , numbered F-5 through F-12 . Have the commercial importance due to the two software technology parks and the Centaurus complex including a 7 star plaza, 5 star hotel .
- G sector , numbered G-5 through G-16 some important landmarks are the Convention Center, SS-CARE , Serena Hotel and the Pakistan institute of medical sciences are loacated in the G sector .
- H sector , numbered H-7 through H-12 known commonly as education sector contain the Shifa college of Medicine , ICMAP , Comsats institute of information Technology , Allama Iqbal Open University, City School, Beacon House School , National University of Modern Languages , International Islamic University , National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST-NUCES) , National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) are all in this sector .
- I sector , numbered I-8 through I-18. this sector is primarily set aside as part of the industrial zone , Except for I-8 which is porsch living Area .